The BC Reconciliation Award (REC) recognizes individuals, groups and organizations who have demonstrated exceptional leadership, integrity, respect, and commitment to furthering Truth and Reconciliation in the Province of British Columbia; and/or inspired others to do so.
Click to review checklist before you start:
- Review the award program information found on the REC webpage
- Review the REC Nomination Guide with tips for submitting a compelling nomination
- Ensure the nominator and nominee meet the eligibility criteria
- Prepare the Nominator Statement in a word document, then copy and paste the content into the required field
- Have all nominator and nominee contact information
- Have all documents ready to upload
- Schedule 15-20 minutes to complete the form
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
We’ve got you covered! Click ‘Save and Continue Later’ at the bottom of each step if you need to return to the form and finish your nomination. Please remember to enter your email in the box provided. A link will be sent to your email so that you can return and complete your nomination before the deadline.