The Applied Art + Design Award (AAD) program recognizes excellence amongst artists who, through their creativity, contribute to the cultural economy of the province. Artists and designers whose work has a practical or functional application may be considered for this award.
Click to review checklist before you start:
- Review the award program information found on the AAD webpage
- Review the AAD Nomination Guide with tips for submitting a compelling nomination
- Check to ensure the nominator and nominee meet the eligibility criteria
- Prepare the Nominator Statement in a word document, then copy and paste the content into the required field
- Have all nominator and nominee contact information (name, address, email, phone, website & social media handles, if applicable)
- Have all documents ready to upload
- Schedule 15-20 minutes to complete the form
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve got you covered! Click ‘Save and Continue Later’ at the bottom of each step if you need to return to the form and finish your nomination. Please remember to enter your email in the box provided. A link will be sent to your email so that you can return and complete your nomination before the deadline.